Thursday, July 28, 2011

Video 2

I had a hard time trying to figure out what to do for this video. I finally decided to show some of the cool things that Google has in place for educators. I chose this because unlike using ipads or iphones or windows movie maker, Google can be accessed anywhere, from any platform. Google has a lot of options for collaboration on documents and powerpoints, instant messaging and obviously email. Also, as you will see in my video, Google has created many resources to introduce and use technology in your classroom. The second part that I had a really hard time with, was finding software to record my screen instead of trying to record it with a camera. Most of the software I found required purchase but I ended up using a free trial to make this video. This screen recording software is something I would definitely want on my computer (desktop or laptop) while teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment